Free counters!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Tour at Mapua Institute of Technology (2015)

On September 26, 2015, I went to Mapua Institute of Technology in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines to visit my Alma Matter. I would like to visit my college professors but I didn't meet most of them because it is a submission of final grades and it is also a semester break. I met some of my classmates and schoolmates who are current professors like Aileen Nieva, Ariziel Ruth Dizon Marquez, Alvin Caparanga, and Cristina Aquino Valerio.

Mapua has a lot of changes but the buildings are the same. The basketball court which is located outside is now a new building. Most of the faculty rooms, classrooms, laboratories, gym, canteen, administration offices, library, clinic, and bookstore are now different. All classrooms are air conditioned.
The canteen is look like a fast food chain in malls.

I am trying to find out what textbooks that the students are now using. My textbooks in college are destroyed by the typhoon Ondoy in 2009. The textbooks that I used during my college days are not existing anymore. There are new textbooks that they are selling in the bookstore. I bought Math textbooks like Algebra, Trigonometry, and Analytic Geometry. There are no Chemical Engineering textbooks in the bookstore. This is one of my reason in visiting at Mapua is to buy and replace my textbooks which are destroyed by the typhoon Ondoy.

This is a wrong timing of my visit. If it is not semester break, then I can see and visit my college professors like Mrs. Elizabeth Espiritu, Mrs. Luz Lozano, Mrs. Edna Calderon, and so on.

#MITChEChm #Mapua #Intramuros #Manila


On September 26, 2015, I went to Mapua Institute of Technology in Intramuros, Manila, Philippines to visit my Alma...
Posted by Armando Magtalas Balajadia on Sunday, October 4, 2015