Free counters!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Tour at Hawthorne, California, USA (2015)

I went to Hawthorne, California, USA on August 21, 2015 to attend the Funeral Service of Mrs. Josefa Mariñas. Mrs. Mariñas was a nice English Teacher at Mapua Institute of Technology High School. 

I left from Newark, California at 8:30 am and I assumed that I will arrive at Hawthorne, California at around 4:00 pm. I did my stop-over at Love's Gas Station in Bakersfield, California to put gas at my car and have my lunch at Arby's.

The traffic was so heavy and congested at Los Angeles Area especially along I-5, US-101, and I-405 (Los Angeles International Airport). Thanks God that I arrived at Douglas & Dunaway Mortuary at 4:15 pm. The funeral service was started at 4:00 pm. Many people are late also aside from me.

#Mapua #California

I went to Hawthorne, California, USA on August 21, 2015 to attend the Funeral Service of Mrs. Josefa Mariñas. Mrs. Mariñ...
Posted by Armando Magtalas Balajadia on Friday, August 21, 2015