Free counters!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tour at Bombay Garden (2015)

On December 23, 2015, I went to Bombay Garden to have a nice buffet lunch there while waiting for my car to be fixed and replaced a new oil at Firestone.

Bombay Garden is a well known Indian Restaurant that serves lunch and dinner buffet in Newark, California, USA. They are serving Northern Indian Dishes (all meats except pork and beef) and Southern Indian Dishes (vegetables).

I love the spiciness of their dishes. They are unique but they are delicious. I love all their curries and of course chicken tandoori. I love their vegetable dish called palak paneer (spinach curry with cheese). Don't forget the naan bread. It is good to eat while it is warm. I'm a customer of this restaurant for a long time already.

For more information about Bombay Garden, you can also visit their website at:

http://newark.bombaygarden.net/

#BombayGarden #IndianRestaurant #NaanBread #IndianSpices #IndianFood #IndianDessert


On December 23, 2015, I went to Bombay Garden to have a nice buffet lunch there while waiting for my car to be fixed and...
Posted by Armando Magtalas Balajadia on Wednesday, December 23, 2015