Free counters!

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Last Day Tour in Philippines (2015)

On October 7, 2015, before we went to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Parañaque City, Philippines, we travelled from Baliuag, Bulacan, the rest of towns in Bulacan thru North Luzon Expressway (NLEX), Caloocan City, Quezon City, Mandaluyong City, Makati City, Pasay City, and Parañaque City thru EDSA, Tramo Boulevard, Domestic Avenue, and finally Airport Avenue.

We left earlier around 12:00pm from Baliuag, Bulacan because we know that traffic is so terrible and heavy especially in Metro Manila Area. There was a rain that why the traffic is more terrible and heavy.

The province of Bulacan is also crowded because there are many shopping malls, establishments, and subdivisions. There are many companies and industries as well that's why the province is also crowded. Although my vacation is only 15 days, I enjoyed it with my relatives at my mother's side. My aunts cooked our meals during our stay. I'm the one will go back home in USA and my mom will go back home on October 21, 2015. She will complete her 1 month vacation exactly unlike me, it's only 15 days.

We visited also our relatives and family friends in Caloocan City. Caloocan City is also crowded when I visit it after 6 years. We used to live there and spend my childhood days. The traffic along Samson Road, Rizal Avenue, 10th Avenue, Monumento, and EDSA are terrible and heavy.

At around 2:30pm, we proceed to NAIA in Parañaque City thru EDSA. We passed Caloocan City, Quezon City, Mandaluyong City, Makati City, Pasay City, and then Parañaque City. From EDSA, we took Tramo Boulevard, Domestic Avenue, and then Airport Avenue. We finally arrived at the airport around 5:30pm. Not bad because the traffic along EDSA is moderate.

This is my memorable visit in Philippines although my vacation is only 15 days. I would like to give thanks to my cousin, Rodelio Magtalas, who gave us a ride using her sister in law's minivan. I hope that I can visit in Philippines again on November 2017. I will attend our Silver Jubilarian later at MIT ChE Chm Alumni Homecoming.

#Baliuag #Bulacan #Caloocan #NLEX #QuezonCity #Mandaluyong #Makati #Pasay #Parañaque #MNL #NAIA #Rizal


On October 7, 2015, before we went to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Parañaque City, Philippines, we...
Posted by Armando Magtalas Balajadia on Monday, November 9, 2015